Guess 10 hidden Indian Cities in the lines.Ex: While running on curvy road man snag pure water to quench his thirst. Answer: Nagpur (*snag pure*)
1. Grass is always green but a grain can be of any color.
2. If you go for checkup at National City it may cost more.
3. Give me an option to find or erase the proofs.
4. A tooth, an eye and a tounge all belong to head.
5. Wheel spun extremly fast and reached its destination.
6. An athlete who knew Jujutsu ratified his opponent.
7. A good samurai purchases a shiny sword.
8. I went to a bank branch. I deposited the money to pay the fees.
9. Friendly feral bunnies flab hop all over a man in Japan.
10. Many states like Maharashtra, JK, others had heavy rains.
Answers to Guess 10 hidden Indian Cities in the Lines.