Cool One Liner Maths Riddles, Puzzles and Brain Teasers
1. How many birthday's does the average man have?
2. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
3. Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister?
4. What's the answer when you divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10?
5. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
6. If a doctor gives you three pills, telling you to take one every half hour, how many minutes will the pills last?
7. A farmer has 17 sheep and all but 9 die. How many are left?
8. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh?
1. One (Others are birthday anniversaries
2. All the months have 28 days.
3. No. The man's Dead.
5. I Have 2 Apples
6. 60 Minutes