We Indians Are Unique 😎
1. Every Indian bachelor wants to marry a fair girl.
2. When the doorbell rings, a male or kid goes to open the door. But the female runs for her dupatta.
3. Picking up/dropping a relative (airport / railway stn) is an important family affair.😎
4. We thrive on street food and we don't get sick.
5. Every Indian mother has 2 careers - Working / Housewife + Match Making.
6. We have all had secret boyfriends / girlfriends. We don't care about them cheating on us but we dread getting caught by each others parents.
7. Indian girls have 3 type of brothers. Real brother, Cousin brother, Rakhee brother.
8. The bride must cry at her Vidai. She has no business looking happy.
9. We go on cleaning sprees only during eid or when we have guests coming over.
10. However old we are, our parents need to know every detail of our schedule. Daily. No excuses. No exemption.
11. When Indian parents buy tickets, every child becomes under 12. Getting a half ticket is a huge victory!
12. If we live in another city and don't call our Mom daily , she'll freak out and call all our friends to make sure we are alive.
13. We get embarrassed in front of our parents even when the word "sex" is written on a Form to specify gender.
14. No other nationality can beat Indians in bargaining. "Chalo bhaiya . Na tera na mera. Itne paise theek hain."
15. No matter if we are Convent educated.
When we are actually angry, we switch to highly effective, dirty, swear words in our mother tongue.
16. We spend more time talking to guests at the door when they are leaving than while sitting in the living room.
17. Why to change the remote batteries when you can just slap the shit out of the remote and make it work?
18. Meeting a person with the same surname is like finding a long lost twin.