QUIZTIME - ONLY 20 questions
1. Which has the highest mountain: Earth or Mars?
2. What are the small indentations on a golf ball called?
3. Which city has the largest population?
4. Which country claims the world's tallest building?
5. With which device are earthquakes recorded?
6. Who was once known as the King of Soul, and now as the Godfather of Soul?
7. Name the Yellow Telly Tubby.
8. What is 'Tiger' Woods's first name?
9. Which actress starred in High Society ?
10. How many men have walked on the moon: 4, 8, or 12?
11. In which war was Operation Desert Storm?
12. Which 60s rock group recorded "Lighter Shade of Pale"?
13. In which In which country would one find 8 of the world's 10 highest moiuntains?business is the richest man in the world?
14. The first television set was sold in which year: 1928, 1938, 1948?
15. The name of which area in the Pacific means "many islands"?
16. What is the only word in English ending in the letters 'mt'?
17. There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous". Two are tremendous and stupendous. Name the other two.
18. Which soup has calf's head as its main ingredient?
19. Which word does the 'e' in 'e-mail' stand for?
20. What is the currency of swizerland ?
1. Mars (Mount Olympus Mons)
5. Seismometer/ Seismograph
6. James Brown
8. Eldrick Tont (Fullname: Eldrick Tont Woods )
9. Grace Kelly?
11. Gulf War
12. Procol Harum (1967)
17. Horrendous And Hazardous
18. Mock Turtle Soup
20. Swiss Franc