Can you name the answers to the following.
Clue : All begin with the letter 'Z'
1. Which princess does link attempts to rescue, in a series of video games ?
2. Southern Rhodesia was formerly ?
3. Scientific study of animals is ?
4. Term for undead from Haitian Creole ?
5. Ruler of the Greek Gods ?
6. Which is the largest Swiss city ?
7. In which movie does Ben Stiller play a dimwitted fashion designer ?
8. Which footballer was sent off for head butting ?
9. Which fictional character takes his name from the Spanish word for Fox ?
10. Billy Gibbons is the lead singer of ?
11. What does Z stand for in Zip code ?
12. Kathryn Bigelow's film about Osama Bin Laden ?
13. Surname of Danny in the musical Grease ?
14. Word for a light wind, named after Greek God of the West wind ?
15. What is the currency of Poland( literally meaning..Lost) ?
16. What is the capital of Croatia ?
17. Chief Buthelezi was the leader of which group of South African people ?
18. Which was once the most popular cigarette lighter ?
19. Which Yiddish word means "pleasantly plump" ?
20. What is grated citrus peel called ?
21. Large rigid airship named after its inventor ?
22. The machine that smooths ice in a skating rink is called ?
23. 6th letter of the Greek alphabet ?
24. Colombian dancer Beto Perez created a fitness program called ?
25. What sport involves rolling down in a large transparent sphere ?
Bezzzt of luck !!!
12. Zero Dark Thirty